T&C - ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
61Logos and its parent company, offer customizable already made logos and custom graphic designs for sale.
LIMITATIONS OF USE
You may use any logo purchased from the 61Logos.com website for:
1. Personal use 2. Commercial use
• You may modify, or have a third party perform the modifications of any stock logo after purchase to meet your specific requirements.
• You agree that all 61Logos design files are provided to you exactly as displayed on the 61Logos.com website.
• This includes all generic company names, design colors and company information used on logo and stationery/business card designs.
• You also agree that the design files provided by 61Logos are professional format files and as such any color, text, or structural modifications performed
• on 61Logos designs require the use of graphics software which may need to be acquired through third party software providers.
• All 61Logos designs can also be modified by default Mac and PC pre-installed Operating System graphics software.
• You may use a purchased stock logo/custom logo/custom graphics design without any restrictions as required for your commercial or personal use.
• You may resell a purchased stock logo as part of a finished design project. In the case of stock logo, the third party must be informed and accept that this is an Exclusive logo copyrighted and sold ONLY once as to the terms outlined in this TOU.
• You may NOT resell a purchased stock logo as a NON-Exclusive logo template or as part of an unfinished web template, or any other unfinished design product.
COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS
Exclusive logo/Stock logo:
• Exclusive logo are sold ONLY once. By purchasing an Exclusive logo the rights are automatically reserved for you. Exclusive logo design gets a SOLD label on the website immediately after the files are delivered, copyright and trademark all rights reserved to the buyer – sole ownership, PDF document*.